Florida - Waterscape B301 Beautiful Ocean Views - Waterscape B301
Size –3 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms 3 Baths • Sleeps 2-10
LuxVaca Presents Waterscape B301 - We own and manage our unit to provide you the best experience!
NOTE: 2nd payment is due via check and we require a $250 deposit to be sent via check..
WATERSCAPE B301 AT-A-GLANCE:
~ Beach service included March - October: includes 2 chairs and 1 umbrella
~ Rare 3 Bedroom + Bunkroom floorplan
~ 3 Full Bathrooms
~ Sleeps 10 comfortably
~ King in Master + en-suite bathroom
~ Queen in 2nd bedroom
~ Queen Bunk Beds in 3rd room - Note this room does not have a window or closet
~ Twin bunks in the bunkroom
~ Oversized fully stocked kitchen
~ Free WiFi
This unit is spacious with lots of privacy. The views are spectacular - enjoy the sunset and fireworks from the balcony during the summer.
* All new "coastal vibe" hard surface flooring was installed in Jan 2021.
* Room with queen bed got new furniture and new artwork - Jan 2021
* Bunk area received a fun makeover with new paint and an "aquarium" theme. Your kiddos will love this space. - Jan 2021
* 5 new smart TVs - Jan 2021
* Hall and guest bath received fresh paint and new "coastal" art
* Comfortable bar height seating for 8 on balcony so you can enjoy the best part of the resort which is THE VIEWS!
* Two new lounge chairs on balcony
* Custom built in queen bunks - March 2021
With 3 bedrooms plus a bunk room for the kids, 3 full bathrooms, an open-concept social area with a private spacious balcony and outdoor patio furniture, this spacious condo has everything you could want for a perfect family vacation!
This beautiful unit is decorated in a coastal theme and is warm and inviting.
The kitchen is fully stocked with dishes for both indoor and outdoor dining. The kitchen features:
* Granite countertops
* Stainless steel appliances
* New flooring throughout (no mismatched tile/carpet etc)
* All dishes, cooking utensils and bakeware are in the condo. We also put in plastic plates and glasses so you are free to eat by the pool.
* Spice rack
Master Bedroom Features:
* Provides the most amazing view of the ocean. If you got any closer - you'd be on a cruise ship.
* King bed
* En-suite master bath with separate tub and shower
* Two vanities provide plenty of space
Second Bedroom Features
* Boasts amazing Gulf water views
* Queen bed with private bath tub/shower combo
Third Room Features
* Queen bunks built in March 2021
* This room does not have a window or closet but is spacious
* Centrally located by the bunk area and kitchen
Bunk Area Features
* Twin bunk beds (no separate door/entry)
* Fun "aquarium" theme
* Smart TV at each bunk
* This is a rare feature and we have stacking front loading washer and dryer
* Spacious to store those extra items such as luggage and drinks
Parking Notes: GARAGE PARKING ONLY. Parking garage offers open parking, no assigned spaces. 2 parking passes allowed per unit. DO NOT PARK in parking lot located in front of Waterscape or you will be towed. HOA WILL NOT ALLOW ANY BOATS, TRAILERS, OR JET SKIS ON PROPERTY AT ALL. VIOLATORS WILL BE TOWED.
GARAGE HEIGHT INFORMATION: North Entrance - 9'2" & South Entrance- 7'2" All vehicles between 7'2" - 9'2" will have limited parking available on the 1st floor by north entrance of parking garage. All other vehicles will need to be 7'2' or under to park on first floor and upper levels of parking garage.
Guest Entry Instructions: This rental utilizes an E-lock, a digital lock that requires an unique code to enter. This code is reset after each guest's stay.
WE REQUIRE A $250 SECURITY DEPOSIT THAT NEEDS TO BE MAILED VIA CHECK
Bookings over $2500 are required to be paid via check and we offer a 3% discount.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Ninety-seven percent (97.00%) of the total booking charges (less $250.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 90 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 90 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the OwnerWe are Greg and Julie we love waterfront properties so much, that we decided to buy in places that we love to visit ourselves. We choose properties and locations that we enjoy so that we know our guests will love them as much as we do. We have two children who are in college and they love having their own space and they love the beach even more than we do.
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
|Setting & View||